hmmmm...

Well... Josh wants me to make sure I include the story about him coming home to Salt Lake- we had a misunderstanding and I got upset so I decided to ignore him and let him think about what he had done haha.  Well, neither of us slept very well that night, but I have to say that I felt loved that he kept trying to reach me until 3 a.m. ;) The next morning I took my time finding things to do in order to avoid talking to him... I figured I'd wait til the last minute just to make things a little more dramatic... But by the time I finally talked to him he had just booked a flight home to see me.... I picked him up from the airport that night and he stayed for three days just to make sure everything was going to work out!  I love him, and I love that he chases after me... but we'll have to work on his impulsiveness in the future!  Thanks to Rebecca and Kay for skymiles :)


No comments: